My new friend Vix, a fellow Sonlighter and mom of 5 (she also has a girl on the way!) invited me to play 10 Good Things. We have to list 10 things going well in our lives, and three have to be about things we're complaining about (Ahem, I do NOT complain, lol!)
1. The weather is incredible! Cool in the evenings & mornings, pleasant at the warmest part of the day.
2. We've successfully completed 3 weeks of school-3 cores going on at once (that's 3 grades to those of you not in the Sonlight world).
3. I have some sling material I got for a song waiting for me!
4. We joined Netflix last night so I can FINALLY pick out movies I want to watch (video stores disgust me with all their gruesome or R rated covers for my husband and children to see).
5. I started my Christmas shopping! Okay, only one item, but I have a nice list going!
6. Pumpkins have arrived at Wal-Mart-can't wait to get some for the porch.
7. My friend Leah and my friend Jennifer are both starting fantastic new seasons in their lives--one even got a new last name :)
8. The mystery I can't tell you about is developing nicely...maybe I've complained about this one...
9. We received our first end-of-pregnancy baby gift-a hand made blanket from Shane's boss. We received some cutie pie socks when I found out I was pregnant...
10. God is working in our family-I could write a lot more than 10 good things!
If you're reading this, consider it an invite to play along!