Monday, June 9, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Well, we're still yellow ballooning it, at least until next week when we'll go back for a 20 week sonogram. One of my favorite sonographers is now working for my OB, so that'll be fun. She was working with our "other" Pregnancy Resource Center (the one I used to work at, not the one where I currently work) when we went medical. She did the big sono demo at the Gala and then called me behind stage afterwards to peak at our baby-that's when we found out Jaybird was a girl. That was a fun night-a surprise sonogram while wearing an evening dress!

I thought I'd give a little run down of the pregnancy thus far:

Pounds gained: 6
Been feeling movement for how many weeks: 2
Claims rejected by Aetna: 1
Bellyrubs by non-immediate family members: 7
"Boy or Girl" question asked: 351 (give or take a few)

So, next week-do I announce the gender with balloons again or try something new?

1 comment:

SuperMom Blues said...

Hey the balloons worked the first time, LOL! Emily had a blast playing with the girls - we need an excuse to come play again! :-)