Friday, October 5, 2007

What is going on?

It is 2:40 am and Jaybird is up. Therefore I am up. I've not been to sleep tonight yet. She took a cat nap-maybe if that, but she's not be asleep since 2:30 in the afternoon, so I don't know what's up. I can't believe this. She's not crying or sick, she's just awake.She lies in bed next to me and kicks off the covers, puts her feet in my face, wants to nurse, lies still for a while, then starts it all over with big bright eyes.

I think I'm going to die.

I am so tired.

I have to get up in 4.5 hours.

I can see today will be a splendid school day. Great.

This is our last baby.

.........................................
(Later in the) Morning Update:

We sat at the computer watching the very funny Anita Renfroe demo clips with Jay clapping along. I emailed a Shane and one of my bestest pals (who lives on the other side of the ocean and would pray for me!) and only got sympathy from Leah. Shane might ought to sleep in a cell at the SO because I'm none to happy to see him.

So, we get into bed and Bright Eyes starts to finally dim--at 3:30! Guess what happens at 3:49? No, Shane did not call to tell me he'd be praying and he'd come home right after his shift to keep all the kids quiet so I could nap....my cousin texted saying his wife is in the beginnings of labor...Jay woke up and her eyes sparked right up again :( Thankfully, in a few minutes she was over it. I wanted to throw my phone against the wall...but alas, I needed it to wake me up 3.5 hours later, which it did.

Sweet Adri is here, and although I was willing to stay up with her a bit this morning, she started to fuss on my lap so now it's nap time...ahhhh...

2 comments:

Summer said...

ugh! I am so sorry! This is definitely the worst part of the babyworld. I hope you have been able to get some rest. And you know you can always dump your girls on me for a few hours so you can get some rest. I mean not today...I've got the worst part of the collegeworld going on today, but you know any other time lol. I am willing to give you some sympathy too! love!

Wendy said...

Summer, you rock. You're such a hands-on friend!

Shane is washing dishes after letting me sleep as long as I wanted, and Ash is making lunch...I kinda like this, I might need to give J some caffeine a few nights a week!