Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Weigh In

Okay friends, how did you do this week?

I got out a box of too small clothes and guess what? I wore some of those clothes Thursday night to a Bible study! Whoo hoo!

I just weighed and again didn't lose a single pound! I don't feel too bad about it though because I met my goal of exercising twice as much-I walked four times and I think I did pilates once. I really wanted to do pilates 3x in the week but it just didn't happen. I was under the weather on Friday and it threw me off a little, but Saturday I got a good walk in before getting ready for for my little brother's wedding.

I worked on portion sizes but I was stressed Sunday and totally soothed my soul via my mouth. It didn't help that Shane made BBQ sandwiches for lunch! Is there anything better than BBQ?

So, jumping into a new week means a clean slate! Set your mini-goals and get to work! Let us know how you did in the comments. And for those of you playing along at home but not commenting, I hope your week goes great, too! Feel free to jump in here anytime. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy,

Yay for getting into your too small clothes! Awesome! You're doing so great! I finally got a scale and got on it and it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be, but I wasn't that pleased, either. I like having someone to work with this on, so thanks! Tomorrow will be my Week 2, but after the sick week, it will either be really good, lol, or really bad. (I made brownies, lol) But you're doing really awesome! Keep up the good work!!

tiffany said...

WAy to go Wendy! My scale still has not budged! (ok MAYBE 1 pound) but still don't think I can count it. I was doing well with portion sizes and sweets all week until yesterday-Andy's bday with grilled steak and apple pie. good thing bday's are only once a year! :) I agree Wendy-nothing better than BBQ!!! Here is to next week!