Vix has tagged me! I'm supposed to list 10 things I'm thankful for and then tag 5 more people.
Here's my list:
1. My faithful, helpful husband who's always looking out for me. He took especially good care of me in the last month.
2. That our two last babies were born alive. Once you have 2 knotted-cord babies, it almost gets ordinary when they pop out crying. To realize that they were so close to death for as many as 25 weeks (in utero-from the time the cords probably knot until delivery) while I'm just going about my regular days is down right scary.
3. Borrowed baby swings.
4. Chubby cheeks all from mom's milk. Too cool.
5. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
7. Lots of family nearby-and we get to see them all this month!
8. Generous parents & in-laws.
9. Steady income in an unsteady economy, along with a profession that isn't bothered by a recession/depression.
10. A Savior to celebrate and worship.