- Jaika has started talking about herself in the third person. She says, "Jaika wants milk." Very funny, Wendy thinks.
- Jaika has also started doing lots of big girl things-sleeping in her new (to her) toddler bed and going to sleep without diapers!
- We're still loving Shane's schedule and new duties as an inmate work crew supervisor. Fridays off are really nice, as are holidays (after all, in his old job there was no getting around working many major holidays).
- Our land is listed for sale again with a new real estate agent.
- Ashlyn left karate as she's getting more involved in Fly Without Wings Horse Ranch where she volunteers twice a week. Hope goes with her and is enjoying it too.
- Hope progressed to a yellow belt!
- My carpal tunnel-like symptoms are starting to get under control thanks to the best physical therapist on the planet discovering the problem is in my neck and shoulders, not my hands.
- I had my first massage, all in the name of health, ya know! It was great!
- Doula-ing is going well, except I don't have any clients yet! I learned so much at the doula workshop. Next step: marketing! If you aren't a fan on Facebook, go here to become one!
- Audrey is a busy toddler! She's so smart! We take her back to the doctor this week for another weight check. I'm hoping to hear she's bigger! Her poundage is going to bypass her age-she's 15 months and was 16 lbs at her last doctor visit!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
It's been a while since I just updated everyone on our family's activities lately...here we go!